Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Images from a HORNE Holiday, Part Two

The Parker Girls: Alissa, Katelyn & Jillian

Ryan and I returned to HORNE yesterday well rested, well fed and full of post-Holiday cheer. I am listening to an awesome mixed CD my sister, Katelyn, gave me for Christmas and currently rocking out to "Age of Constent" by New Order.
Ryan took the all of the photographs with a vintage Polaroid camera he gave my as a wedding present. In the photo below I am sporting my favorite Christmas present: a helmet, goggles and silk scarf a la Amelia Earhart (for my Halloween costume next year). Ryan's favorite present was a vintage Santa Claus Christmas Nutcracker. Did you receive any fabulous presents this year? Do share...

Christmas Day at my Aunt & Uncle's home

No comments:

Post a Comment