Monday, January 11, 2010

Town & Country Wedding Features HORNE wedding!


I am so excited to be finally sharing the news that our wedding is featured in the Spring/Summer 2010 issue of Town&Country Weddings! We were interviewed for the magazine in September of '09 and it has been killing me to wait this long to share the news.

The magazine did an amazing job of capturing the magic of the day and Audrey's article was as sweet as could be. I got to relive our entire relationship from the first moment I laid eyes on Ryan until our amazing honeymoon! I must have rambled on for hours about everything from our magical date in New York City to wanting to move to Paris after visiting it on our honeymoon. What is most special to me is that they included a photo of my 87 year-old grandmother and me! That is something I will be showing the kids.






I have to admit I carry the magazine in my purse and make sure to show everyone I see but nothing beats the excitement of my mother. I swear there is not a dry eye in West Texas as she has made it her mission to recount the story of our relationship to pretty much everyone she knows. No daughter could ask for a better mother!

wishing everyone a great day! a+r
ps Click photographs to enlarge!

No comments:

Post a Comment