Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday Musings...


We have found a new, fun way to spend our Tuesday nights. Last week, we checked out movie night at the Old City Cheese Shop. We watched Bleu (of the trilogy, Troi couleurs, by Krzysztof Kieslowski) ate a huge cheese plate with bread and crab apples and drank red wine. Every Tuesday night, they pull down a screen in front of the cheese case and play a movie. Unfortunately, we will miss tonight because we are packing for Thanksgiving in Maine. Tomorrow Ryan and I will head our for Portland. This is the third year our whole family will meet up with my sister to celebrate Thanksgiving. I am so excited to see everyone. Oh, and I can't wait to check out this store!


p.s. Have you guys heard about DailyCandy DEALS? I jumped on their deal today for hansel from basel and bought myself some cool new tights. I can't wait to get them!


Have a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving!
alissa+ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment