Saturday, March 14, 2009

Les Puces



Until recently Alissa and I weren't planning to take a honeymoon (crazy, I know). When we finally snapped out of our insanity, it was too late to plan anything for April so we are now looking at early next fall. At first we wanted to do a grand African adventure - a safari, a visit to South Africa, some wine tasting, a visit to Victoria Falls, etc. - but quickly realized the flights alone were far too expensive to rationalize. So, we have decided to do a slightly more traditional yet equally exciting trip to France. There are many reasons I am pumped to go back to France but today I am getting especially excited to visit the Paris Flea Markets! We love antique shopping for our home, family and friends. Maybe we will even create a Paris Flea Market section in the boutique and share all of our finds with everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Found your website and blog while searching around for more on Clare Goddard. (We carry one of the largest collections in the states, I suppose.)

    Your capture of the Marche Des Puces is so delightful, it took me back to my first visit. I am so thrilled you decided to go to Paris. That holds at least 84% of my heart strings.

    Your site is terrific and I wish you great business success. (We carry some similar lines.)

    If you ever visit the Midwest, I will gladly extend a hospitable welcome.

    www.collierwest.com

    Best,
    Suzi West
    Ps. Watch for a post on Clare on our blog!

    ReplyDelete