Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wedding Inspiration Boards



In April of 2009 Alissa and I are getting married in beautiful California. At first I argued against hiring a wedding planner but was convinced when I realized how incredibly difficult it is to coordinate a group of vendors from 2500 miles away. After choosing a planner, Alissa was given the task of creating inspiration boards (she is much better with visuals than I am). I was absolutely blown away with how beautiful her boards turned out and I wanted to share them with everyone. We are having a very small wedding (45 people) and I think Alissa did a spectacular job of portraying the intimate bohemian vibe that we are going for.

This then got me thinking about wedding gifts. We are planning to offer a gift registry at the boutique in the future but we do have some wonderful items that I think would make a very unique and special wedding present. Check out these teacups by Karin Eriksson and this Mad Hatter Set by Jorine Oosterhoff.

Ryan

P.S. Check out the artist who created the 3 ladies shown on the board above here.







No comments:

Post a Comment